The S131 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine of the latest generation. The swing diameter above the workpiece table is 250 mm (9.8"), and the maximum workpiece length (including clamping device) is 300 mm (11.8").
The compact machine shows its strength with flange parts and smaller workpieces of all types. It has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, extremely fast direct drive of the grinding spindle turret, automatic swiveling of the workpiece table etc.
- StuderGuide® guide system with linear drive
- Grinding spindle turret with up to four grinding spindles
- Automatically swiveling workpiece table
- C-axis for workhead spindle for form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- Very simple operation and programming thanks to StuderWIN
- Short setup and resetting times e.g. with STUDER Quick-Set
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
The S141 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine. Three sizes are available for workpiece lengths (including clamping devices) of 300mm (11.8"), 700mm (27.5") and 1300mm (51.2"). The maximum grinding length is 250mm (9.8") for internal and 150mm (5.9") for external diameters.