The LASER LINE PRECISION is a great entry-level machine to laser technology for ultra-hard materials. The latest laser technology in the green wavelength range offers efficient machining results of common diamond cutting materials such as CBN, PKD, MKD and CVD-D. The EWAG Laser Touch Machining® process can produce even extremely complex geometries at excellent surface finish qualities. The LASER LINE PRECISION is a compact laser production center for diamond tools.
The machine bed is made of gray cast iron, providing high stability and excellent vibration damping.
The LASER LINE PRECISION has linear drives on the X, Y and Z axes. The water-cooled direct drives can reach a maximum speed of 15 m/min.
The integrated glass scales provide a linear resolution of 0.0001 mm, promoting extremely high positioning accuracy.
- Fully automatic loading using FANUC 6 axes robots with 24 HSK63 slots for rotary tools, as well as a pallet system for indexable inserts.
- A conveyor-driven stacker extends pallet capacity up to 8 pallets.
- Unchucked rotary tools can be inserted by means of hydraulic tensioning teeth.
- Hydrodynamic clamping station to accommodate rotating tools.
- 3D measuring probe for precise positioning and automatic correction of solder errors on indexable inserts.
- High-dynamic C axis with integrated HSK63 tool clamping.
- Automatic clamping station for indexable inserts.
Further Products you may be interested in
LASER LINE ULTRA
The LASER LINE ULTRA laser machining system works with a state-of-the-art ultra short pulse laser technology that allows all cutting materials to be processed gently and in top quality. The EWAG Laser Touch Machining® Process (LTM®) achieves complex geometries at top surface finish qualities in just one clamping.
The high-end HELITRONIC MICRO tool grinding machine produces and sharpens rotationally symmetrical tools and production parts with smaller diameters.