New life for your veteran grinding machines
When new production opportunities arrive at your shop but your current machines aren’t quite ready for it, remember this: a quick retrofit might be all that’s needed.
Whether it’s the spindle or the gauge or FANUC Panel i, upgrades are a surefire way to breathe new life into your CNC grinding equipment.
Benefits of grinding machine retrofits:
- Extend the service life and preserve the value of your equipment
- Prepare your machine for new applications
- Upgrade machine components to state-of-the-art technology
- Enable your employees to continue using familiar equipment
How grinding machine retrofits work:
- There’s no need to ship your machine out of your facility. UNITED GRINDING technicians perform all retrofit work right there on your floor.
- Time to complete varies depending on the extent of retrofits being done. Generally, it takes a couple of days to perform a single retrofit. If, for example, you’re installing a spindle upgrade and a new FANUC Panel i control, the work should be completed in just under one work week.
- Once the work is completed by our trained technicians, it comes with a full warranty.
Retrofits are most commonly performed on STUDER, WALTER and EWAG equipment, but upgrades are available for other UNITED GRINDING brands, including MÄGERLE and BLOHM.
Contact Customer Care
If you have questions or would like to schedule a retrofit visit from a UNITED GRINDING technician, fill out the Customer Care form below.