The S11 is a production cylindrical grinding machine for small workpieces. It has a distance between centres of 200mm (7.9") and a centre height of 125mm (4.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 3kg (6.6lbs).
The production cylindrical grinding machine can be precisely tailored to the desired process. Highly dynamic axis drives, high-quality STUDER guideway systems, short reaction times and optimized traverses form the basis of the S11. The high-speed grinding option (HSG) contributes to increasing productivity with its peripheral speed of up to 140m/s (27,600 sfpm). With a floorspace requirement of less than 1.8m2 (19.4sqft), it is extremely compact and will fit in any workshop.
- Grinding wheel arrangement 0° or 20°
- Grinding wheel right dia. 500 x 63 x 203 mm (20" x 2.5" x 8")
- Two full enclosure variants:
- With large door opening, ideal for manual loading or small loader systems
- With loading hatch for top loading, especially suitable for the interconnection of several machines
- Dual axis cover (telescopic and bellows)
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- PCT touchscreen (Projective Capacitive Touch)
- Easy programming with the new operator interface StuderWINfocus on the Fanuc 0i-TF
- Simple and clear process visualization
- Software optimized for touchscreen
- In-process gauging software integrated into the machine control
- StuderWIN programming software for producing grinding and
dressing programs on a PC
- StuderGRIND programming software for the creation of grinding and dressing programs directly on the machine control, or on an external PC
Further Products you may be interested in
The S22 is a production platform for the mass production of medium-sized workpieces. It has distances between centres of 800 mm (31.5") and centre heights of 175mm (6.9") / 225mm (8.8"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 150kg (330lbs).