STUDER Internal and External Cylindrical Grinders
STUDER manufactures internal and external cylindrical grinders, for small and mid-sized workpieces. STUDER is the industry leader when it comes to price for performance grinding.
Fritz STUDER AG was formed in 1912 and manufactures grinding machines for internal and external cylindrical grinding for small and middle sized work pieces. Our strength lies in single, small and middle sized job lots mainly for the markets of machine tooling, electrics and electronics, tooling and job shops.
As a second main market Fritz STUDER AG offers equipment to produce precise small parts in large series or in mass production e.g. in the fuel injection or hydraulic industries. STUDER offers in this field complete grinding systems for internal and external cylindrical grinding. The modular STUDER cylindrical grinding machines show themselves through high flexibility covering many complex applications.
- S20 - ID and OD Grinding For Small Workpieces
- S30 - ID and OD Grinding For Medium WorkpiecesUniversal
- S41 - Designed For Medium Size Production Workpieces
- S21 - Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- S31 - Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- S33 - Reasonably Priced With External and Internal Grinding Capability
- favoritCNC Cylindrical Grinding Machines
- Manual b-axis
- CT450L - Compact And Economical Grinding Machine
- CT450 - The Stable And Automatable Grinding Machine
- CT550 - Robust Grinder For Long Workpieces
- Programmable b-axis
- Interpolating b-axis
- CT730L - Entry Level Radius Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- CT730 - Flexible Internal Machine For Hard Materials
- CT750 - High Performance Grinding For Up To 90° Radius
- CT930 - Grinding Machine For B-Axis Applications
- CT960 - High-End Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machine