The competitive 3 axis entry level machine for high precision surface and profile grinding
- Defined scope ofsupply
- Available in size(s): 600 x 1.200 mm
- Siemens MC 1720 control
- BLOHM single piece production with graphical operator guidance
- Grinding technologies: Reciprocate grinding, Creep feed grinding
- Extreme rigid ductile cast iron components
- Elevated Z axis guideways
- Linear guideways in all machine axes
- Re circulating ballscrews incl. Siemens drives in all machine axes
- Grease lubricated grinding spindle with BLOHM transverse stop
- Enclosure and coolant trough designed as weldment
- Large sliding door running on the outside of the enclosure
- Maintenance doors on the left and right hand side
Additional available options for surface and profile grinding applications
- Automatic grease lubrication system for guideways and re circulating ballscrews
- Linear scales for Y-/ Z-axis
- Electro permanent magnetic chuck 1200 x 600 mm, DQ 13
- Riser for magnetic chuck
- Universal dressing unit, tiltable type, incl. pneumatics
- Profile dressing attachment PA T 40, PA TLR 40, PA T 150S or PA T 200S
- Manuel balancing unit
- Coolant mist exhaust units
SIEMENS SINUMERIK MCU 1720
The BLOHM operator interface with graphical operator guidance adapts the control system perfectly to the needs of profile and contour grinding applications
- User friendly with comfortable programming functions
- Particularly suitable for the production of single parts and small series
- Simple set up of machine and parameter
- Quick adaptation of grinding and dressing cycles with graphical support
- Tool management for 50 grinding wheels and 15 dressing tools
Further Products you may be interested in
In applications where the production process requires high stock removal rates, the flexible and powerful PROFIMAT MT is the right choice.
Whether precision, profile, internal or external cylindrical grinding – the PROFIMAT MC is a highly efficient grinding centre for any application. This extremely compact traveling-column machine offers everything that modern production solutions require, with a machine width of just 2000 mm.
Are you looking for a grinding solution for the production of large lot sizes or batch production? Then the PROFIMAT RT could be the right machine for you.
Higher main axis speeds, greater acceleration and increased system rigidity - the combination of these consistently optimized essential performance characteristics means increased productivity while improving component quality.
The PLANOMAT HP combines reproducible precision and powerful speed with high flexibility – the ideal combination for efficient profile grinding.
Building on the experience and quality of the very successful PLANOMAT HP, the latest generation offers excellent dynamics and improved performance.