Over 90 years of grinding experience is built into one machine – the JUNG VARIO. This ultra accurate flat and profile grinding machine has impressive flexibility, precision and speed.
The heart of the machine is its rigid cross slide concept: the classic guideways are completely supported throughout the table area. A wide range of superstructural parts can be variably positioned on the table itself– from dividing device through clamping devices to profile dressing units.
The compact, ergonomic design of the VARIO assists quick changeover. Optimal damping characteristics in the reversing area and excellent surface quality of the workpiece are ensured by the special, centrally arranged vee-flat guideway of the X-axis. A highly dynamic electric drive guarantees short grinding times, even with hard materials.
A combination of the VARIO with the PA 37K head profile dressing system is especially suitable for precise machining: Six profile diamonds, one diamond wheel and an electronic calibration system guarantee quick and precise set-up of the diamond tools and excellent dressing of the grinding wheel profile.
- Grinding range: 600 x 300 mm
- Distance between table and spindle centre: 620 mm
- Table loading: 250 kg
- Travel/infeed speed:
- X-axis: 750 mm, 1...50,000 mm/min
- Y-axis: 485 mm, 0.1...5,000 mm/min
- Z-axis: 335 mm, 0.1...5,000 mm/min
- Grinding spindle drive power: 9.3 kW at 800...4200 1/min
- Max. grinding wheel diameter: 300 mm
- Max. grinding wheel width: 50 mm
(Subject to technical modifications)